- No person outside of Angel membership can participate in the sub-group meetings, unless specifically approved by all investors to help evaluate the investment. They will no be authorized to invest.
- It is expected that no Angel member will cut a deal with the entrepreneur individually after the monthly meeting. If it comes to the notice of the organization that such a thing has happened, disciplinary proceedings will be conducted and if proven guilty, membership will be suspended. Investee will also be never allowed to seek funding from the organization.
- Similarly, Angel members are expected to follow strict code of ethics and conduct. Any deal discussed will not be deliberated by its members outside of the monthly meeting. If it comes to the notice of the organization that such a thing has happened, disciplinary proceedings will be conducted and if proven guilty, membership will be suspended. Investee will also be never allowed to seek funding from the organization.
- What ever deals discussed in the meeting should not go beyond the four walls and angels will adhere to the code of confidentiality. Angels will not inform any other person or organization and will not make private deals with the entrepreneur with out the consent of the Executive Committee outside of the Hyderabad Angel. Also member or institution should not have a parallel discussion or enter into an agreement with the entrepreneur while the discussions between Angels and the entrepreneur or progressing.
- If any Angel member has already worked with the entrepreneur or seeking funds on behalf of the entrepreneur, Angel should notify the secretariat immediately. And if he or she becomes aware of such a deal during the monthly meeting, Angel should notify the other members and may have to excuse themselves depending upon other members wishes for that particular deal.
All members have signed a document adhering and abiding by the above principles.