Y. Harish Chandra Prasad
Harish, besides being a Director on the Board of several Companies, is the promoter of Malaxmi Group.
Harish started his career with Desein Pvt Ltd, the consultants for power projects the world over. After a short stint with Spectrum Power Generation, he joined Lanco group in 1995, to head its power division. The first power project set up by Lanco Group was the very first Independent Power Producer in India finalized under the tariff based International Competitive Bidding.
Harish is an active member of a number of Industry and Business Associations, which include:
1. Fellow, Indian Institute of Engineers.
2. Member of the State Advisory Committee of the Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission.
3. Vice Chairman, Confederation of Indian Industry – Andhra Pradesh State.
4. Member, Advisory Committee of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Development Banking, established by Industrial Development Bank of India.
5. Chairperson for the Business Forum of World Telugu Federation, Hyderabad.
6. Member of the South Central Regional Committee, Hyderabad of All India Council for Technical Education.
7. Member, Managing Committee, Confederation of Indian Industry – Andhra Pradesh State.
8. Convener of Energy & Environment Panel, Confederation of Indian Industry, Andhra Pradesh.
9. Board Member of a large number of Educational Institutions.